Saturday, October 13, 2018

October 29th is the last market day!


Enjoy the traditional music of Don Bernardo y Los Ultimos midday during every Monday Market through October 29th. The Market is located at 1105 North Railroad Avenue. Come meet old friends, visit with farmers, enjoy the display of the big Contest vegetables, and shop for delicious fruits and vegetables freshly picked from the fields. Visitors can find fresh corn, onions, peas, chile, horno-roasted chicos, fresh chard, salad greens and other treats. We accept WIC, Senior WIC, DUFB, EBT (SNAP) as well as cash money.

Children will be able to select a book from our free Kids’ Book Exchange. You will also be able to find free bilingual recipe cards at the Market stalls, giving you ideas for how to prepare some of the tasty produce. You will want to make a collection. You can stroll in our Wildflower Garden or wander behind the plaza to see what is growing in the Community Fields

Why settle for vegetables in grocery stores trapped inside small cellophane packages when you have a farmers' market close by to where you live? Produce straight from the garden in a market where you run into friends and family members is something to be treasured.

It's close to the pumpkin and apple pie time of the year when mountains of squash and pumpkins are available for sale at the Española Farmers Market. Carve them into jack-o'-lanterns. Make muffins, fabulous breads and pies. Set a pumpkin on its side, slice off the top, quarter the pumpkin, scoop out the seeds, add water to the pumpkin chucks and bake in a 400 degree oven for an hour, drain, and cook some unforgettable dishes. And the best of all—see you at the market!

When in doubt about location, special events, news and views—hop on board the Espanola Farmers Market by way of our blog and Twitter.

2 comments:

Melissa hogan said...


After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Robinson.buckler can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Robinson.buckler. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Robinson.buckler is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Life has not been so easy for me, i almost gave up on getting cured of HSV2 because i have tried many treatment and still don't work for me, so i was going place to place just for me to search for herbs cure or any solution to my problem and i also have three kids to take care of, that same period my husband die in an accident on it way coming home so life was very tough for me, so when i was going through the herbs site to find a cure for my problem i saw a story about a lady testify about DR.Imoudu, so i said to my self let me give a try to see if my problem can be solved, because i have spend alot of money In the hospital and their was no cure for it, so i contacted DR.Imoudu that afternoon of it and he gave me instruction how i will go about it and he sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed me to do. After taking the medicine for two weeks i saw a changes on my body, then i called the Dr and told him about it and he said i should go for test. i can't believe when my result came out it was negative, i was very happy to share this great testimony to the world there is real cure for #herpes you can also contact DR.Imoudu Email: DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM also WhatsApp him +2348109609753..
He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
Diabetes, Lupus, Gout, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, WART,ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILEPSY/HPV CURE/LOOSE WEIGHT AND BODY/EX-BACK/stroke